SAVE MONEY!! Pay for the full year and save some dough!
- Monthly Workshops: Our online workshops teach high level operating fundamentals to grow and protect your business. After working with hundreds of female entrepreneurs, we’ve found that while passion can ignite a business, education empowerment is what yields long-term success and continued returns. RUSHwahine believes that you don’t have to do it all but you should know the basics of it all. From social media marketing to bookkeeping our topics span all disciplines. Workshops are covered by Membership Dues.
- Exclusive Member Events: Intimate gatherings for members to connect on each island. These custom events are mapped out to promote community within membership. The like-minded RUSHwahine Bonds before Business — from wine tasting to outdoor activities — our goal is to cultivate authentic relationships. Fees for Member Events vary based on activity.
- Networking Events: Social mixers open to both members and non-members. As the RUSHwahine is always expanding her personal and professional circles, our social events encompass new faces and new opportunities to build relationships beneficial for overall growth. What better way to discover parallel journeys than through letting your hair down and lively conversation. Here’s where we cheer our wins! Members access SPECIAL RATES for all Social Networking events!
- Leadership Development: Join and LEAD a RUSHwahine Action Committee. We rely on our members to drive our purpose by being a part of research, planning and expediting all facets of RUSHwahine.
- Education Committee:
- Responsible for online/offline business trend collection, workshop topics and selecting experts to educate
- Events Committee:
- Responsible for venue scouting, mapping out activities, marketing content contribution and day of support
- Communications Committee:
- Responsible for monthly community communications, increasing brand awareness and relevant content accumulation
- Education Committee:
- Mastermind Accountability Group: member accountability groups meet twice monthly. Through ZOOM, this collective of female entrepreneurs commits to one year of mutual mentorship online. Each month, we cater to one business owner where we provide full support and focus on her project. Masterminds are covered by Membership Dues.
- Business Promotion: fee-free
- YOUR Business will be listed in RUSHwahine Membership Directory.
- We will highlight you on our social media platforms.
- We will feature your business events and promotions.
- Referrals and Connections:
- Lead generate and funnel on your behalf.
- Connect you with viable business opportunities.
- Track and monitor revenue earned through RUSHwahine connections.